Preparing to mail your raw material to Keepsake Digitize Everything
Below you will find instructions on how to get your order completed with Keepsake Digitize Everything.
Step 1 – Gather Media
- Gather all media that you have paid us to professionally transfer.
- Place items in plastic zip-lock bags if available to better protect them during shipment
- Please DO NOT place any stickers, or labels on your tapes unless already affixed
- Make sure to double check the number of items you are sending and the amount you ordered are the same.
Step 2 – Safely Pack
- Place media in a padded envelope or sturdy box.
- Use plenty of paper or bubble wrap to secure your memories for shipment to us
- Please do not use packing peanuts.
- Place a copy of your receipt/ invoice in the box. At the very least your name and number.
- Tape the box closed with packing tape and make sure to use a standard H taping method.
Step 3 – Label & Ship
- Cut out paper return label (PDF Link)
- Seal the label with packing tape to keep it safe from any possible water damage.
- Take the box to any shipping carrier and ship to our location.
- Be sure to get tracking and insurance if necessary; keep your shipping receipt
- We will call you to let you know that your memories arrived safely and provide an estimated time to complete your order
Our Mailing Address
Keepsake Digitize Everything
166 West Carmel Drive
Carmel, IN 46032
Do you need more information about our process?
Read the FAQ's
Or Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) can help you get some answers to how things work with your transfer.
See Our Pricing
Figuring out how much your transfer will cost, is a common concern. Our full pricing sheet is available online.
Still Have Questions?
Our customer support specialists are happy to talk with you and answer all your questions.