Your old recordings have never sounded so good
Not all our our memories are preserved on a visual format. Sometimes, a special song, or the sound of someone’s voice can trigger powerful emotions–these rouse memories we want to revive and treasure!
We can transfer everything from music on cassette tapes and vinyl records to personal recordings of family members. Whatever the format, Keepsake Digitize Everything Audio Transfer Plans can preserve those precious sounds forever!
We can work with:
- Audio Cassettes
- Reel to Reel
- Vinyl Records
- Micro Cassettes
- CD Ripping to MP3
Types of Recordings:
- Interviews with Relatives
- Personal Musical Recordings
- Church Services
- Live Events
- Noise Reduction Technology: Ensuring a clean recording of your memories
- Direct Digital Dubbing: Providing a crisp, clean playback
- Track Separation: For easy playback
Your audio will be professionally transferred to MP3 or long lasting CD Audio Discs (AIFF or PCM)
Pricing for Audio Conversion
- Audio Cassette to CD – $19.95/CD (60 minutes)
- Wire Recording to CD – $59/recording
- Reel to Reel – $39/CD (60 minutes)
- 8-Track to CD – $59/tape
- Vinyl Record to CD – $25/CD
Do you need more information about our process?
Read the FAQ's
Or Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) can help you get some answers to how things work with your transfer.
See Our Pricing
Figuring out how much your transfer will cost, is a common concern. Our full pricing sheet is available online.
Still Have Questions?
Our customer support specialists are happy to talk with you and answer all your questions.